Creating, Communicating & Differentiating Your Value Proposition in the Risk Advice Space
Please note, This offers unlimited access to the video content for 3 months.
This workshop will show you 12 different ways in which you can add real value to your risk advice process and it will also identify the beneficial client and adviser outcomes that these steps will produce.Given how important creating and communicating value has become in the current climate, this workshop will also help you communicate your value proposition more effectively as well as outlining that will separate you from the pack as a quality risk adviser.
12 Steps to Add Real Value to Your Risk Advice Process:
1) Step One – Positioning Personal Protection in its Micro Context (29 mins)
2) Steps 2 & 3 – Removing Unknowns, Allaying Fears & Creating Expectations (23 mins)
3) Step 4 – Facilitating the Client Verbalising What Outcomes They Want - Part One (34 mins)
4) Step 4 – Facilitating the Client Verbalising What Outcomes They Want - Part Two (18 mins)
5) Steps 5 & 6 – Pre-empting Underwriting Issues + Step 2 of the Referral Process (21 mins)
6) Steps 7 & 8 – Presenting the Platinum Package & Trimming It Where Necessary (28 mins)
7) Steps 9-11 – Explaining & Fulfilling Your Role re. Underwriting + Asking for Referrals (15 mins)
8) Step 12 – The Importance of the Post Implementation Meeting (23 mins)
9) Communicating Your Value Proposition (20 mins)
10) The Importance of Terminology & Differentiating Risk Advice Strategy No. 1 (22 mins)
11) Differentiating Risk Advice Strategy No. 2 (26mins)
12) Differentiating Risk Advice Strategies Nos. 3-5 (28 mins)